This server is intended for mature players with more than half-a-brain and we expect EVERYONE here to behave accordingly.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be courteous and respect others. Agree to disagree.
- If you would not like somebody doing to you, what you are thinking of doing to them, DO NOT do it. We're talking common sense here, folks.
- No exploits, duping, cheating, stealing, griefing, hacking, modded clients etc.
- Gather resources, but leave the landscape looking natural and beautiful.
- No giant pixelart, voxelart, letters, flags etc in our survival worlds
- Think about what you build: Avoid large featureless walls/floors of cobble/dirt/birch/lava etc.
- Aim to build at a reasonable distance from one another. Minimum distance is 128 blocks (=Normal Render Distance).
- Redstone creations or machinery (e.g. mob traps) must be turned off when not in use.
- If your conduct results in receiving instructions from a staff member (red colour names), always obey.
- No chat spam or flooding, no caps spam, no commercials for other servers or any commercial services. No excessive swearing.
- Report misbehaviour, grief, exploits and bugs to staff using the forum, pm's, or mumble. Do no bother them unnecessarily, and NEVER EVER bother staff for op or admin rights.
- Mobtowers/XPgrinders etc are allowed in MODERATION with an off-switch and anti-afk measures in place. For clarification on what this means, see: Rules and Policies
- On your registration to enter the server: Take the large bold number from rule #1 on this rule overview page and ADD it to the large bold number from rule #8 on this page, above, look.... it's huge, how can you not see it? seriously? Ahh good, you got it, now write the total (aka sum) when asked. Thank you for understanding we only do this to make sure people read the rules' overview properly. It's an amazingly effective mechanism, and you'll love the result of it once you join our community. You'd be amazed how many people just skim read, particularly younger people. Thanks for your understanding in keeping this such an awesome server.
This rules page is a subset, distilled from the main Rules and Policies section. This is the absolute minimum we think you are required to agree to in order to survive your first few days and weeks on our SMP server. However, we also have rules for our other servers. The above list is taken from the PvE SMP (bukkit) server rules. In order to be promoted to the higher server ranks, you will have to ensure familiarity and comprehension of the full rulesets and policies for ALL the servers you play on.